Tuesday, November 27, 2012

From Mashed Potatoes To The Potato Bowl

Happy Holidays everyone!
This past week has been a much needed break from school full of good food and good company. For the Thanksgiving break I headed down south to Orem to visit my good friend Anna. We made 100 rolls to bring to a potluck dinner and ended up not being able to eat a ton of turkey in the end. We couldn't resist the warm rolls as they came out of the oven. But I did make SURE to leave room for pumpkin pie, YUM! There were about 50 friends and family, plus 4 dogs running around. It was quite the bustling evening, I'd say. One dog was a spotted Great Dane that was about the size of a mini horse! He ended up licking up my plate that was on the dinner table which I'm sure that made his Thanksgiving.
The Hounds
It's now time to celebrate Christmas
























Saturday was the last game of the 2012 USU football season which was also Senior day. This is the last year for a few of my friends so I drove up to Logan to cheer them on. We creamed Idaho, ending the season with quite the kick. We are now headed to the Potato Bowl in Idaho, again! I am extremely proud of my friends who have come so far and accomplished so much as part of the team. This blog is for you guys; Good luck in all your future endeavors and thank you for leading our team to be ranked 20th (and climbing) in the nation. Ofa atu!  But for meow....LET'S KICK SOME BUTT AT THE BOWL GAME!

-E



Couldn't be more proud to be an Aggie

Congratulations Boys! Big shout out to the seniors this year!


My best friend, Katie and I

Congratulations Forrest Dabb! You did it.





No comments:

Post a Comment