Sunday, September 16, 2012

Aggies Bleed Blue

FALL IS HERE! Scarf and boot weather is finally here and I am ecstatic, because it only means snow will be here in no time. As the weather gets colder, campus life is becoming warmer. Football season brings all the students together which helps remind me how proud I am to be an Aggie, especially when we beat the Utes! I went from getting goosebumps after the first touchdown, to tears after we all rushed the field. Throughout my three years of attending USU, I have never experienced such a monumental moment, where I basically cried due to winning a football game.
This past week was Business Week which has also helped renewed my passion and interest in the major am studying in. Not only am I proud to be an Aggie, but I am also proud to be a student of the Jon M. Huntsman School of Business. All this school pride has been overwhelming and it only helps to remind me of how happy I am to have committed to USU.
I cannot wait for the leaves to fall and it begins to snow! I can hear Beaver Mountain calling my name...  



No comments:

Post a Comment