Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!
Fall is here and I cannot wait for the cold weather, open fires, hot chocolate, and movie nights! Once the cold weather hits, my friends and I love staying in and watching movies and eating all the junk food our heart desires. Not to mention all the pumpkin treats! I'm a sucker for pumpkin pie, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin cakes, you name it! NOM NOM NOM  
For today's blog, I wanted to mention some of my favorite places to eat in Logan and what I like there:


1. Herm's Inn
Location: On the "Island" on Canyon Road. *The Island is an area of town that is located in this huge dip, where a lake (Lake Bonneville) used to be. Essentially making it feel like the island area is its own town, being away and almost "under" the rest of Logan. You'll see what I mean once you get here!

Like: They have the biggest cinnamon roll pancakes to satisfy your sweet tooth. They're seriously bigger than the size of your face. They even have bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. I know it may sound weird to you but there's something about the flavor combo of salty and sweet that makes it delicious! 

2. Twizl Berry
Location: One on north Main street, and one on south Main street.
Like: I get the original tart yogurt and load it on with fruit and gummy bears. It's a healthier side of my sweet tooth!


3. Factory Pizzeria
Location: South Main street
Like: THE ATMOSPHERE! The restaurant itself is located in a basement where you can just throw peanut shells on the floor and carve your name into the wooden tables. It's kind of a loud, happening place. A perfect place to meet friends!


4. La Tormenta
La Tormenta exteriorLocation: North Main street
Like: I love Mexican food, but only the real authentic Mexican food. This place has just that. The best smothered burritos, rice, and re-fried beans. YUM!








Hope you all have a good week!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment