Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hang Loose Brah



I probably stayed up for no longer then 5 seconds
Aloha Aggies!
Imagine sitting down and eating a nice, big, burrito after a long day; Smothered in cheese and salsa with a side of fresh pico de gallo and lettuce. Now imagine looking over and seeing a group of people in the room next to you making a fool out of themselves while trying to surf. I’m sure you’d lose your appetite if you were to see how terrible I was at surfing at FlowRider in Ogden. The FlowRider shoots up "sheets of waves" that pumps continuous water to the surface, enabling you to surf.


I thought it would be the similar to snowboarding but it's a lot harder than you think. But it's a good thing my pride hurts more than my neck from wiping out so many times. What was even worse was there was an older guy right next to us who was a heavier set that was just shredding it like it was his job. Can you believe that?! 

FlowRider was an awesome way to break our cabin fever from the winter weather outside. We went from surfing in bathing suits, to shaking down to our bones in scarves and boots. I absolutely love snow, but sometimes you just have to go surfing to keep yourself sane!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment