Sunday, February 3, 2013

Roller Rink!

My friends, Jessica, Alex, Haddie, and Abby!!

We tried roller skating but had to switch to blades instead! 


Hey future Aggies!

My friends and I went to the Cache Valley Fun Park this past weekend and went roller skating! Buckling up those roller blades brought back so many memories of when I was a kid and would roller blade everyday after school. We played tag around the rink, jumped over chairs, skated on our hands, and made a train!
Posing for the camera!
Jessica fell while trying to do a spin

My friend, Haddie, had the idea of racing across the rink; I was determined! We started at one end, and she counted down, "Ready...set....GO!" We bolted across and I started to gain speed but didn't think of how I was going to stop at the other end, so what's the next best thing to do? I ran straight into the wall and knocked the wind out of myself......But I think I won the race, SO it was all worth it.

With the wintery snow conditions outside still, we take full advantage of fun indoor activities to do while we're still young and in college! And the Fun Park is less than a mile away from campus and only 6 bucks! Those are enough reasons for me to go back and roller blade again and redeem myself for running into the wall.

Cheers!

E

No comments:

Post a Comment