Sunday, March 3, 2013

Here Comes the Bride

Hello Aggies!

I was so excited and relived for this long weekend, having Monday off due to President's day. I was even more excited when I got a phone call from my best friend who is getting married that we were going to California for the weekend! We left that night. It truly was a spontaneous trip, but I was so excited for the crazy adventure ahead of us. The drive was 10 hours from Logan to Ontario, California. It was a jam packed weekend with not a lot of sleep and a lot of shopping for dresses and last minute wedding things. But the sunshine and warmth was insanely unreal.



My favorite part about the trip was stopping at Yogurtland! Fro yo is my favorite dessert and it was well worth the trip to take a break and enjoy some.

I love Logan because it's in a great location where it isn't TOO far from Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or even Salt Lake City. It's in a perfect spot with a good radius from a lot of major cities to vacation to; even if it is just for the weekend!

Go Aggies!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment