Monday, March 25, 2013

Hola Amigos!



Hola!
For spring break this year some friends and I decided to embark on a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico and Catalina Island, California. We all took a road trip down to the Long Beach port in California where we all settled into our rooms on the cruise ship. As we unpacked and got ready for a relaxing new few days, we realized all of our neighbors in the next rooms all looked very similar. 
We rented motor bikes and rode them all around the island

The Mexican flag in Ensenada was HUGE!..And so was Brayden's hat! 




We began making friends with people on the cruise and realized that practically half the cruise ship were all Utah State students, or at least attend a university in Utah and were all on the cruise for their spring break. The other half were students from Arizona who were also on their spring break trip as well. It was so much fun making friends on the cruise ship and knowing that we would be able to see them around campus again after the trip. It brought us all closer together as several Aggies got to travel to a different country together and experience the food and culture of Mexico together. 
We visited the La Bufadora (the blowhole) and all the flea market stores

I loved seeing our Aggies on the cruise ship because it made me feel proud to represent our university while traveling. Aggies not only know how to study hard, but we know how to play hard too! It was so fun vacationing with my peers and being able to bring back those experiences back to Logan. 

My new Aggie friends that I made! I seem them around campus all the time now

I wonder what next years’ spring break trip will have in store…I’m excited to find out! 


-E

No comments:

Post a Comment